Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i start here

So I have entered the world of blogs.Ive been watching and reading other peoples life records for a while now and have found them absolutely challenging and enthralling. But I guess the big question is, will anyone read mine and does it really matter to me if no one does. Is my self confidence and self assurance stable enough to cope, if I fail to enthral others? I hope so. I hope I am mature enough and strong enough to know that my life aint all that important in the great scheme of things, yet it has its own story and its own value.
Im walking in the overflow of Gods daily, hourly, and minutely blessings. I am priveledged to be on this earth, to be blessed with a deep, wise and kind husband, who chose me to love, and three gorgeous, quirky children, who I thoroughly adore. I have a sound mind, a wacky sense of basic humour, a love of life, and people. I am a nurse and a midwife, and thrive on sharing the most intimate experiences of a woman's life as she walks into motherhood and all the joy and pain that brings. I love to talk, gladly born with a gift of the gab. I love to teach and sound like I know something important, even when its obvious I may not, because like you, Im on a journey of knowing too. So heres to my starting a blog space. LOrd bless it, and every person who comes across it.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Jo!
    One day I hope to chat with you in person and hear you laugh your way through your life story... until that day, I'll be checking in with you from time to time.
    Thank you for your constant and kind words. They always make being here... that much better. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete